Sunday 6 March 2011

T stands for trouble

Its my 1st post ever.. *glad
Just few hours ago, i was played soccer with friends of mine ( have to admit..i am sucks with this thing and to shot a goal is far too impossible for someone like me.lol ) I have just realised that long-distance jogging@running is mucho mucho easier than coming after a ball for 10 MINUTES!!! No offence for soccer or maybe football hard-die-fan out there. It just a sincere opinion from someone like me and still i do watch football, may be not as fanatic ( am i allowed to use this word btw??) as others but yeah still football still catch my attention or shall i say the players itself??haha..

Well, I kinda wish that me myself can play the soccer very well so that i can enjoy the moment of shooting a goal for my group and play melodious guitar and sing beautifully just like Taylor Swift ( love her ^_^)  but wise man said, accept yourself for who you are and be happy. No doubt Mr Wise Man, please keep reminding me over and over again.*wink!


 Nevertheless, everyone can dream of anything and everyone can be whatever they want to be. It just a matter of time when we learn the reality of life. I used to dream to have such a dream that i can be princess where all my wishes are fulfilled and have such a great fairy god mother beside where she can save me from any troubles by her magic ( err..fairy tales,anyone?? ) But as I grow up, the dreams start to fades as i learn from the Master of Wise, LIFE who had teach me that whenever you made mistake, you are in troubles. When you are in troubles, you have to face it not running away from it. Still sometime when it felt very hard, we try to run away but it hurts us more. Some said, if you don't want trouble, then don't try to create one. But trouble is made to let us learn from mistake and without trouble, life is like plain soup without herbs. My secondary teacher once said, trouble add spices of your life. It always be there to make sure that you gonna have unforgettable moment before death. Thank you teacher! ^_^

Lets just say that we are not born to be perfect but we also are not born to be totally idiot for the rest of our life as well. Mistake is like a reference book from life for us to learn. Life is fun when it full with surprise, isn't it? ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Nice, and funny first new post!!!! Cool!
    =) Happy blogging my dear!

    ReplyDelete