Tuesday 8 March 2011

F stands for friendship

Hi..it took me 2days to decide what to write till today. It seems like i have a lot of things to share about which  i have to properly choose it first before i start some un-invited controversy. What is there inside friendship? How many friends do you have? Or should I ask do you really make friends to everyone? But the important is, what do you think to have opposite sex as your bestie? You see, some people said a boy and a girl or a woman and a man, they can't stay friend for long. Why? Because the feeling may come in between. I just want to ask, just how true is that?

I do think a lot about this, just looking for the rationality of this 'forbidden' opposite-sex friendship and so I also ask and get variety answers from my friends. Someone have told me before, there is always this 'magnetic force' between a guy and a girl. Its like when you place 2 different poles together, they will pull each other together. So this also explain why the opposites sexes easily to be close friend and easily to be more than friend. And the other someone, which is my best buddy, also told me that this fall thing suppose not to be there if you really sincere to be his or her friend. If your lets-be-friend intention is purely true, so share-and-care shouldn't be any trouble. As long as we respect the just-friend boundary and not to let the your feeling mix inside, there is nothing wrong with this opposite-sex friendship.

But i have no offensive intention regarding this issue. May be there is something to respect like the privacy love-life of your bestie..to respect someone's someone.  

I guess on my age, I am not qualified enough to talk about this. What is there to say if you are lack of experience? *laugh

I do value people opinion on this thing but then I do expect respect as me myself also do value my friendship with my buddy as he's been there when i need ears and piece of wisdom whenever I'm lost. He's like a big brother and a bloody enemy of mine. *grin

2 comments:

  1. Liz!!!!
    I Copy paste! 100% agreed with everything you said... I mean, yeah, why is it that the opposites sexes can't really be best buddies without any feelings involved or without ANYBODY GOSSIPING about it??? Hmm....
    By the way, nice post...
    1st, T stands for Trouble.
    Then, F stands for Friendship..
    What's next? C stands for Cynthia, your bff??? hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..i dun think C stands for you.i wil think of something else for you. *wink!

    ReplyDelete